NGO PÜHAJÄRVE EDUCATION SOCIETY – Pühajärve Haridusselts
Village societies have always played an important part in the life of Estonian culture and education. NGO Pühajärve Folk Education Society was founded in April 1996 to extend village activities and support Pühajärve school with projects writing.
In 1997 the evening classes for adults were opened at Pühajärve. Since that time the two main sphere of activities of the NGO have been schooling and folk dancing.
In 2003 the licence of schooling was given to Pühajärve Adult classes by the Ministry of Education and the Adults’ classes were renamed to Rahvakool (Folk School).
English, Russian, German, horticulture, apiculture, home baking, ceramics, graphic, tour guiding, computer studies and handicraft have been taught during the years at Rahvakool. The most popular courses since the first years have been English and ceramics.
Project writing has been an important part in the years and has made it possible to equip the rooms for ceramics classes.
The project ’A Sound Mind in a Sound Body was completed to activate those who were 50+ to pay more attention to physical activities, healthy lifestyle and healthy food. During the 13 years of acting more than 500 adult learners have attended the courses and got their certificates.
Ene-Mall Vernik-Tuubel has been the chairman of board of the NGO Pühajärve Education Society since 1996. She was chosen to be Estonian Teacher of the year 2000.
Ene Kelder has run Rahvakool for thirteen years. She was named the Valga County Adults’ Teacher in 2003.
Pühajärve school has been our good partner. We can use the rooms of the schoolhouse and the teachers of Pühajärve school teach at adult classes in the evenings.
TURKISH CHARITY(RELIEF) ASSOCIATON
HISTORY IN GENERAL
KUSADASI CHARITY ASSOCIATION
- When Ataturk was offered to establish an NGO for Turkish women, he said,”Turkish Women are richness“ and he gave the name of the association as “Türkiye Yardımsevenler Derneği“ that means Turkish Relief Association.
- It was one of the first associations in Tukey that had been approved by Turkish Grand National Assembly in 1930 and it is noted for throughout the nation.
- There are 159 branch offices all over Turkey and the headquarter is in Ankara, the capital of Turksih Republic.
- Kusadası Charity Association was founded in 1978 and it has been working as an NGO in order to help those who need help amd aid.
- Turkish Charity Association was founded in 1928 by Ataturk who was the first president, is one of the most important NGO’s of Turkey.
Kusadası Branch was founded 30 years ago and it has been working hard to help the poor, the youth, the women, the orphan, and the older who need medical care, scholarship, money and so on. The board of this NGO is elected for 2 years.
WHAT WE DO
THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF KUSADASI CHARITY ASSOCIATION
- To give scholarship to university students
- To deliver food packs to the poor
- To provide medical care those those live in rural areas
- To pay expenses those who cannot afford hospital treatment
- To organise weddings for the poor youth who want to get married.
- To help disabled and handycapped children
- To organize seminar and conferences to the puclic in order to become conscious
- To give psychological help to the children whose families split up
- To look after the old voluntarily who need medical treatment
- To cooperate with other NGO’s and goverment foundations to set up health courses, medical care, babysitter and so on.
- To organize daily trips with the disabled, poor and the old.
Chairwoman NERMIN AKAR
Vice-chairwoman CANAN DINCER
Accountant NIHAL TUNCEL
Cashier MUZEYYEN KARADAG
Member of the board SENSEN KURT
Member of the board NURAN KASLIOGLU
Member of the board SUZAN UYSAL
Member of the board MUALLA SARACOGLU
Member of the board MELEK ONUT
Member of the board SELMA KELES
EU Projects consultant MAHMUT OKCESIZ
PREPARED BY MAHMUT OKCESIZ - Foreign Affairs Consultant
ACADEMY OF MANAGEMENT ŁÓDŹ
The Academy of XXI century About Academy
- Established in 1995 by Association of Polish Educators
- International Relations
- English Philology
- German Philology
- Computer Studies
- Finance and Accounting
- Journalism & Social Communication
- Polish Open Academy – studies via Internet
International Project Unit - www.dpf.swspiz.pl
- Big number of different specializations
- Public Health
- Change Management
- In Protection of Health In cooperation with Clark University (USA) we offer programs:
- Integrated Graduate Programs in Business Communication and General Management
- Graduate Programs in Management, Marketing, Information technology, Health Systems, MBA&Managerial Communication
- Awarded the University of the Year 2007 title at the Young Business Gala
- Holds the 1st position at higher school rankings made by Rzeczpospolita, Polityka, Home & Market and Wprost magazines
- Authorized to grant PhD in economy title
- The first non-state university in Łódź to obtain academic status
- Cooperates with more than 30 universities abroad
- Offers scientific, welfare and sports scholarships
- Student Career Office offers trainings and internships in renowned companies
- Part of Fundraising Department
- 18 international projects
- Projects based on structural funds